TIEN SON INDUSTRIAL PARK
Location: Tien Son and Tien Du District, Bac Ninh Province, Vietnam.
– Tien Son Industrial Park is linked tonational road No. 1B by 4 geometry across points and 2 fly-over bridges.
– Adjacent to National Highways 1A and 1B which run from North to South.
– 22km far from Hanoi.
– 160km far from International Lang Son Border Gate.
Major ports have the maximum capacity of 1.4 million tons/year, with the maximum vessel tonnage of 200 DWT, including:
– Dap Cau Port, 14km away.
– Duc Long Port, 33km away.
– Kenh Vang Port, 41 km away.
– Ben Ho Port, 20 km away.
– 130km far from Hai Phong deep seaport.
– 120km far from Cai Lan deep seaport (Quang Ninh).
30km far from Noi Bai International Airport.
– Total area: 822,7 km2
– Population : 1.060.300 people in which there is 60% in the labor age.
– Provincial Competitiveness Index 2014: 10/63
– Per capita personal income: $ 3,654 / year (2013)
– The province’s labor force: 642,100 people
– The labor force mobilized from the neighboring provinces: 2.7 million people (from Bac Giang, Hai Duong, Hung Yen)
– The average salary of employees: 214 USD/month