HAI YEN INDUSTRIAL PARK
Location: Mong Cai City, Quang Ninh Province, Viet Nam
– Next to:
+ No 18 National Road.
+ Noi Bai – Mong Cai Highway.
+ Ha Long – Hai Phong Highway.
– 6km far from Mong Cai border gate (Bac Luan – China).
– 170km far from Ha Long city.
– 20 Km far from Van Gia sea port,
– 9 km far from Dan Dien port;
– 30 km far from Hai Ha deep sea port;
– 170 km far from Cai Lan deep sea port;
– 160 km far from Hai Phong port;
– About 2 hours from Ha Long City (by high-speed craft)
Hanoi – Ha Long Railway Line (to Cai Lan Port) having modern scale and reaching the speed of 120km/h for passenger trains and 80km/h for cargo trains is being invested for improvement.
140km far from Van Don airport
– Total Area : 6.102 km2
– Population : 1,185,290 people in which there is 60% in the labor age.
– Provincial Competitiveness Index 2014: 5/63
– Per capita income: 2910 USD / year (2013)
– The province’s labor force: 711,400 people
– The labor force mobilized from the neighboring provinces: 3.6 million people (from Bac Giang, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, Lang Son)
– The average salary for employees: 224 USD / month